Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Review: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Gone GirlGone Girl by Gillian Flynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

GONE Too Soon

It's well known in my family that I will not read a book until I've seen the movie. As much as I liked the film version of Gone Girl, the book was fantastic. I actually hollered out loud when the book was over, I just needed more.

Gillian Flynn is a brilliant author who could pull off alternating voices of Nick and Amy (and Amy...that is not a typo). It's chilling, brilliant, and makes me glad I have Flynn's other books to read (my copy of the ebook included sneak peaks of both).

I'd love a sequel to Gone Girl, the character of Amy is just to big for only one novel.

Five stars well earned.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment is mightier than the sword--weild your words carefully please :)