Friday, April 17, 2015

Review: Walking on Trampolines


Walking on Trampolines
Walking on Trampolines by Frances Whiting

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This incredibly lyrical saga of love won and lost, coming off age, mental illness and betrayal stays with me still. It is beautiful and heart breaking, a snapshot from everyday life, yet it captivated me for the entire book. Though set in Australia, there is a worldliness that embraces us all. Time passes, rewinds, but binds us all in the end, perhaps not a perfect HEA, but enough that we feel deliciously sated.


Annabelle, strong willed and determined, takes introvert Tallulah under her wing, and begin a friendship where the lines of their respective households--and friends and lovers--become blurred. Can they survive through betrayals?

I absolutely was smitten by this novel. The characters were as real as you and I. I can only hope author Frances Writing continues to share her brilliance with the world.

Note:I was sent this as a member of the Official Street Team, an Xoxpert, for xoxoafterdark.com.This is my honest and unbiased review.

#xoxperts






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment is mightier than the sword--weild your words carefully please :)